Model Antminer S9 SE (17Th) from Bitmain mining SHA-256 algorithm with a maximum hashrate of 17Th/s for a power consumption of 1360W.
The Sesterce Mining Service
- PSU Included.
- Support 7/7.
- Order processed within 7-10 working days maximum after confirmation of payment.
- Delivered worldwide via DHL Express and UPS.
- Quality Charter of the French group Sesterce.
Indications before purchase
- If you place a pre-order, please read our disclaimer carefully in case of production delays from the manufacturer.
- Please never forget that regardless of the current performance of miners, mining remains a risky activity.
- Like any type of investment, never invest more than you can afford to lose.
- Before ordering, please read carefully our Shipping and Payment Policy and our Warranty and Refund Policy.
- If you are a beginner in mining, please read our beginner’s guide.
- The price of miners can vary from day to day depending on market behaviour.
- In view of the very high demand for miners linked to the rise of bitcoin, we advise you to pay by crypto-money to quickly validate your order and thus block the corresponding stock.
Currencies accepted €, $, £, Ethereum, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Ripple.
Method of payment: Bank transfer, Coinbase Commerce (Cryptos).
Delivery worldwide by DHL and UPS.
Delivery with signature required.
The Sesterce team will be happy to assist you with the handling of your equipment by customer support.
All our support ressources are available to this url : support.sesterce.com
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to consult the FAQ or submit a support ticket here : https://support.sesterce.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
Sesterce is a shop of enthusiasts of crypto-currencies with a team that has been mining for nearly 4 years. We offer you the best Mining Rigs currently on the market. These machines are the same as the ones we use for our Cloud Mining platform. Our Mining Rigs are carefully built in France.
Training is given during the exchange and occasional assistance is offered if necessary. And we support you in the use of your equipment.
Our wholesale service allows you to benefit from regressive prices on large purchase volumes. These regressive prices are also available for hosting requests on a large number of miners.
In addition, our consulting and audit branch can be consulted to help you build your farm and answer all your questions about the electrical cost, cooling of the miners and their selection.
For any request of this kind do not hesitate to contact us by the commercial contact form here.